Vitality Boost Sdn Bhd (“Boost Juice Bars Malaysia”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed in ensuring your personal data is protected. “You/your” means or refers to individual customer registering as a VIBE member.
As you are the owner of your personal data and/or you are providing or provided personal data to us in your capacity as an authorized representative of our customer, then you have the right to make a choice whether or not to provide your personal data to us. However, we encourage you to make choices that allow us to provide you with services that you require. If you elect to withhold any personal data this may adversely affect our services and/or relationship with you.
Boost Juice Bars Malaysia is subject to the data protection requirements provided under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and this notice (“PDPA Notice”) is intended to inform you on how your personal data which is kept with us is processed and how you can control your personal data from being disclosed by us. In addition, this PDPA Notice is to inform you of your rights in connection with the protection of your personal data.
When you choose to establish a relationship with Boost Juice Bars Malaysia, we will acquire personal data about you through several methods which include but not limited to:
- personal data that we collect from you on applications or other forms, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, occupation;
- personal data about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or third parties, such as products purchased, VIBE points balances, payment history and account activity;
- personal data from campaigns or contests that we run;
- personal data obtained during the appointment session with us or during assessment session; and
- other written communications with us or documents provided to us prior to and during the course of our business conduct.
(collectively, “Personal Data”).
The purposes in relation to the usage and processing of your Personal Data depend on the nature of the products and services you have with us or which you intend to establish with us. The purposes of usage and processing of your Personal Data may include:
- for purposes of establishing a VIBE member relationship and updating our records;
- managing and updating the account information if your account is with us (if any);
- to enable a party to evaluate any actual or proposed assignment, participation, sub-participation, and/or novation of our rights and/or obligations;
- to maintain and protect our offices;
- carrying out our surveys and analysis as appropriately required for our products and services enhancement;
- promoting and marketing our products and services;
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
When using and processing your Personal Data for purposes stated above, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following authorized parties (“Authorised Parties”):
- departments within Boost Juice Bars Malaysia and Boost Juice;
- auditors, lawyers, advisers, agents or our products and services strategic partners who are under the duty of confidentiality with us;
- any relevant authorities governmental or otherwise such as the Companies Commission of Malaysia, Malaysia Department of Insolvency and etc.
- any relevant authorities governmental involved in the evaluation, assessment and monitoring of our products and services such as the Ministry of Communications & Multimedia;
- To any authorized person under the laws of Malaysia and permitted under the PDPA.
At Boost Juice Bars Malaysia, we emphasize on the security of our customers’ Personal Data and will take practical steps to protect your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
All Personal Data provided by you shall be processed and used in Malaysia. However, if your Personal Data is to be transferred out of as authorized by you, we shall ensure that the Personal Data shall only be transferred to countries which have data protection laws equivalent to PDPA or provide better protection from the provisions of PDPA. If your Personal Data need to be transferred to other countries which do not have data protection laws or laws which do not provide protection equivalent to the provisions of PDPA, we shall ensure that all processors and data users shall comply with all provisions of PDPA.
We agree that we:
- will only process your Personal Data in accordance with the instructions given by you and in accordance with the PDPA;
- take appropriate measures in terms of management and technical services to protect the Personal Data from (i) any processing or usage of Personal Data which is not authorized or (ii) the loss or destruction of the Personal Data caused from our negligence;
- will not keep your Personal Data longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the lawful purposes which are permitted by law.
Reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for. However, the accuracy and relevance of your Personal Data largely depends on the Personal Data provided by you. Kindly notify Boost Juice Bars Malaysia by contacting us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org when the Personal Data provided earlier to Boost Juice Bars Malaysia becomes incorrect or inaccurate.
You may request access to and correction of your Personal Data which is held by us, by contacting us via email.
If you have reason to believe that we have violated the principles set out in this PDPA Notice, we urge you to raise this matter to us. You can request a form from us which enable you to explain and express your concerns to us. Upon receipt of the duly completed form providing specific details of the complaints you will receive a response from us within 21 days. If we find that the complaint is justified, we will resolve the matter.
We may review and update this PDPA Notice from time to time to reflect the changes in law, changes in business practices, procedures and structure. It may not be practicable to notify changes in the PDPA Notice to each customer, nevertheless, you may obtain the latest version of the PDPA Notice by contacting us or at our website at www.boostjuicebars.com.my. By continuing your business relationship after communication of the revision and update you are accepting and consenting to such revision and update.
By providing your address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number or other contact methods you agree and consent that we may contact you through letters, emails, phone calls, facsimile or such other methods. Kindly be informed that you have the right to withdraw the consent granted to us for the above matters at any time by contacting us via email to email@example.com.
How to contact Boost Juice Bars Malaysia:
To VIBE Club, Marketing Department
Address: Vitality Boost Sdn Bhd, 19-1 Wisma Laxton,
Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone No: 03-7982 5106
Vitality Boost Sdn Bhd
This is a computer generated document. No signature is required.